thank you, thank you, thank you.  i think you were going here with this, if i
may be so bold:

"so i don't mind dancing, and others having a good time, as long as it is not
infringing on the enjoyment of others.  sometimes, i just don't feel like
being shoved around by some sweaty fuck, and if said sweaty fuck can respect
that, so can i."

seriously, i don't care what you want to do to enjoy a show (why is this such
a point of contention with people - all this, "if you don't dance you're
dumb" and "if you do dance, you're dumb" bullshit?).  but there's almost
inevitably one or two frat-bros or "punker than yr mom" asshole who thinks
it's funny to try and "initiate" others into their rites of stupidity.  and
that's where the problem is.

and bjorn, i attended many a nw show by the mouse from late 95/early 96 up
through mid98, and i did in fact witness more than a few examples of morons
moshing.  the insinuation that i would make up something that inconsequential
(and to what end, anyway?) is just ridiculous.  i've even seen people moshing
to dub narcotic sound system. . .all it takes is the right (wrong) crowd. . .
.

star

> While this topic has already been debated to death, I feel inclined to add
my

>  two cents to this, because moshing annoys the fuck out of me at shows.
Don't