i happen to be a huge fan and have been to many stars games...let me be the
first to clarify that dallas/ft. worth is a city with four million plus
people in it and a mega mart of technology related businesses...people here
die for the stars games...you can't touch a ticket right now for less than
500 bucks.  I guarantee you that those aren't ghetto ass hicks forking out
that cash...being that your pathetic ass team didn't make it I see know
reason to try and deflate someone else's balloon....not only that , but to
see Belfour destroy Roy and every other goalie he's faced this season and
last and not even be nomintaed for the best goalie in the NHL is a feel good
story in itself...the Stars are such an easy team to like..their aren't any
arrogant players and no big name stars stealing the spotlight...they play
with more teamwork than most  teams do...so before you start bashing
somebody else's team because they are better than yours..why don't you
realize what your saying...all we're trying to do a have an intelligent
hockey conversation...
-- Tour de Force, Defacto, Ayuchuco! --
chris