Hi all-

The new shirts will be available at updirect.com tomorrow.  Afternoon,
I'd guess.  There are two "new" shirts.

Shirt A:        A new shirt with a new design.  blue with light blue printing.

Shirt B:        The "new old" shirt.  this is the shirt we did for Long Drive.
        it's referred to as the "starburst" by our tshirt printer.  some of
        you may have this, some may not.

we also continue to have the buffalo shirt, despite claims to the otherwise
by ebay salesmen..

we also have available the new modest mouse tour poster (which is on
updirect.com now, ready for order.)  soon, we'll have stickers...

re: no credit card

   we're working out a way to order via check/money order through the
site, but until then you can just use the site to add up your order, and
write out the product names (everything on the site is in stock), and
send a check to

        Up, Box 21328, Seattle WA 98111

include your email address for an shipment confirmation...

If you have any questions, write [EMAIL PROTECTED], and they'll help
you out.

best regards,

colin