how much longer is MM on the US Tour??  Anybody know where they are playing
in these next coming weeks?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 2:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Digest modestmouse.v001.n930

-------------- BEGIN modestmouse.v001.n930 --------------

    001 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]        - russ/hot girls page
    002 - "Blake" <Blake@loansameri - Re: [MMouse]: russ/hot girls page
    003 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]         - Re: [MMouse]: hiphop
    004 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]         - Re: [MMouse]: epic site is UP.
    005 - "norske ho" <amyo@arends- - Re: [MMouse]: russ/hot girls page
    006 - Russ Sweetser <myage@cybe - Re: [MMouse]: russ/hot girls page
    007 - "Matt" <schmarv@softdisk. - dallas & austin shows
    008 - "blucadet3 do you connect - shirts and shit
    009 - Morgan Moore <morganm@cne - RE: [MMouse]: russ/hot girls page
    010 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]         - mm patches

To get the single message version of this list, send a message
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the word 'subsingle' in the body of the message. It is not
necessary to unsubscribe from the digest first.

--------------- MESSAGE modestmouse.v001.n930.1 ---------------