I bought some tickets 2 days ago and they said that only 20 were left.

I'm sure that they are sold out by now, because I had a friend tell me that he went to
get tickets and they were sold out.

There's still tickets for the Seattle shows.

Here's another thing about Portland and Eugene shows.  They're always on Thursday so
bands can double up in Seattle.      Seattle, Seattle Seaaaaattle!

>>> Todd Houlette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/02/00 09:59AM >>>
I was just curious is anyone was going to the MM show
in Eugene? Is the show sold out or not? They have not
played the WOW Hall in quite some time and it is
really small so I wonder if it is sold out yet or not.
I'd be pissed if it was. I'm more pissed that they are
skipping good ol Portland and heading straight up to
Seattle. Also did anyone read the Rocket interview
with Modest Mouse?
-todd

PS. Who knew this whole MM hot boys and hot girls
thing was back up and running? Someone complained
about coming in last place. Well, I'm right there with
ya. I'm embarasses that my picture even ended up on
there. There should be a process of elimination for
these sites. As harsh as it may sound you feel even
more like a dork having your picture up there when no
one really gives a damn. Just a thougth.