OK, for listers going to the Seattle show on the 17th, i think it would be best to
meet on Capitol Hill somewheres, probably a little down the hill from Broadway. I
dunno exactly where. I would say we should be real indie fucks and meet at the
Cha-Cha, but i don't think y'all are 21 yet.
Then again it's kinda far to walk downtown, but not really, i'm pretty used to it. I
dunno. Umm...Hamburger Mary's has beer an' stuff, near the corner of Olive and Summit,
i think. That could be a good place to meet.
Anybody got any ideas?
I'm kinda opposed to Gameworks. That whole section of town pisses me off.
---
-dave

"all this talkin' all the time and the air fills
up, up, up till there's nothing left to breathe." -MM

GO GREEN-VOTE FOR NADER