obviously youre entitled to your own opinion...but man, what are you
talking about?! the new murder city is fucking awesome! the new belle and
sebastian, on the other hand, is not. youre rightabout murder city
thoughh, its totally rock and roll, thats what theyre all about.

new sunny day, also awesome. new radio 4, yep.