in very particular order:
5. LIVES
4.WAYDOWN
3.tie between the last 3 songs on lonesome crowded west
2.TRAILER TRASH
1.tie between the last 5 songs on long drive

okay thats dumb oh well. anyway i got the night on the sun 12 inch the
other day..its pretty good..kind of weird..like not quite what i
expected...I CAME AS A RAT really doesnt fit on it. the three other
songs are quieter pretty songs (prettier than anything on moon and
antarctica) "you're the good things" is one of the most un typical mouse
songs yet. oh yeah and the lyrics arent very good to any of the songs
other than "i came as a rat" i dont know why but they bugged me i guess.
they are awkward in some way..dont flow very well.
love
andrew