Laugh! Before you criticize Lemieux, why don't you learn to spell his name
correctly? Between him & Hatcher, well, at least Lemieux does it w/ style.
Hatcher is nothing but a Shaq on ice--throwing his weight around, ungraceful
as hell, & nothing but a meat-head. At least Lemieux does it w/ style.
(Besides, count the rings between the two: 1 to 3.) Talk about pathetic,
Hatcher let his red-neck kids smack around the Standley Cup last year
w/ plastc swords. (I am still shuddering.)
Justin