ok kids... so la's show was much much much better than last nights... fucking
i love la... and even better, i got to interview modest mouse... maybe like
an hour or an hour and a half worth of tape... i'm not sure... and i haven't
really listened to it... but i got some good stuff... i got a picture of
jeremy doing some sassy pose... eric judy told me he'd sell me his receiver.
i got great stuff... i'll transcribe the tape eventually and make it
available for one and all to read... issac brock was down with the idea of
doing an indie girl thong song video... and he liked my shoes... they were
all really nice... super fucking nice, to be exact... interesting, issac kept
on repeating how people thought he was an asshole... this past year i think
fucked him up real bad... poor thing... anyway, leigh dierck orgasmfest '00
has officially ended... but i have the pictures and the tape to prove that it
happened...

i   "that is so cute, that little hair thing"
l   "you want it?"
i   "the bee"
l   "i-i don't wear them... i've never seen a bee one, they're all
butterflies"
i   "i've got ladybugs too"
l   "i think i like the butterfly... the bee i mean"

more to follow... kiss kiss sweet things.

love and crazy jamacans,

leigh