If you live in the Boston area, please come see the final show for
one of Boston's best indie bands; "The Wicked Farleys".

>From The Wicked Farleys:
--------------------------

Please, if you got the gas and the love, come join us Wicked
Farleys for our final rock and roll performance. Who needs a
melodramatic split up statement when you can have a solid hour
of spine cracking rock bliss?

JUNE 18
Middle East Upstairs in Cambridge MA
with the Up On In, the Fashion Colt and the Beatings

We'd like to thank all of you out there who have aided the
Farlibus across the country. This means housing our stinky
selves post show, feeding us good and free food, coming to
rock out and taking us to weird parties, putting up with our
plangent babbling, setting up shows, and showing us elaborate
dance routines to the Masters of the Universe LP that you've
choreographed.

Keep in touch-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bigtoprecords.com/WickedFarleys (update coming