Ok well I'm finally all moved back to suburbia aka Marysville, WA home of
the strawberry and a bunch of cows.

I've uploaded all the files you'll need to the
http://www.serv.net/~t3kno/mmshirt/ directory.

dates.txt = list of MM show dates
MMshirt_list.jpg = jpg file for the list
kingrichard.zip = compressed PC Font typeface I would prefer used for the
dates / I could settle for a plain system type font as well.

I want the dates in columns in the middle white space of the picture. Your
more than welcome to change the size of the image but don't blow it up to
much remeber it has to fit on a t-shirt.

Understand the graphic needs more work I AM NOT an artist in any sense. Feel
free to send comment / suggestions.

Adam Kind
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. E-mail me if you want another file format or have a question.