uh.. i saw them last night. ROCK. tonight i saw uh modest mouse. ROCK.
and now i have two new t-shirts! i wonder if anyone will get offended if
they saw me in my "KILL ALL HIPPIES" t-shirt....

and uh you all know modest mouse play This Aint No Picnic right?
http://www.goldenvoice.com/nopicnic/

ever.
1. slanted in enchantville - mentpave
2. stone roses
3. if you are feeling the minister... - b & s
4. lost somewhere beneath the earth and my home - the geraldine fibbers
5. ok computadora - radiohead

spinning.
1. fold your hands you stupid peasant - belle et sebastian
2. xtrmntr - prml scrm
3. sophtware slump - grandaddy
4. the menace - elastica
5. domestiques - the delgados

sorry about the leftover angst from the primal scream show :D and im
still mad that i missed the n'sync/sisqo show 5 minutes from my house
for modest mouse... damn!

nice day for a sulk, daniel big pimpin' style ryder

http://foolarchy.com/redelvis
http://www.gurlpages.com/music/jnthn
icq-1010543
aim-coxonryder