aaaaaaactaullly i believe that its "jimmy olsen blues" which refers to pocket full of
kryptonite, from the album pocket full of kryptonite featuring such classis as "little
miss cant be wrong" and "Two Princes"... the spin doctors rule your shit becuase:

        a- that was the cd that came along with my cd player when i got it in like 7th
grade
        b- that was the first CD that i used as a frisbee in the basement
        c- the lead singer, Chris Baron it think was the chaps name, totally lost his
voice, not just a sore throat, some kinda rare disease where he couldnt speak above a
whisper

dusty
"keith turbo... pontiac GTO"

spin doctors, the song: Little miss.