I think maybe the really bizarre thing is that the song
is Tiny Cities Made of Ashes, definitly my least favorite song
on the disc.but i have heard momo on the radio before, when
LCW first started getting hot they got some airplay on y100
(philly modern rock), i heard 2 songs, trailer trash and polar
opposites. so i dunno, but i hope sony isnt pushing to get
the buttrawk/assrawk/dickrawk/cockrawk/shitrawk crowd to buy
momo albums cause, well i really dont care who listens to them
but limp bizzzzcuit+ modest mouse = me pissing on something, i
havent decided what yet, but it will involve a ritual sacrifice,
fire and a box of triscuts.

dusty
"its stinks in here cause im the shit"