Well all you slackers out there, Bruce has just turned in the one and only
T-shirt design to grace my mail box. Its super by the way. Thanks Bruce.
This whole shebang will be over by the middle of august. I won't have time
to do it once the regular semester starts. So, all of you guys and gals who
have a design, but are taking your time mailing it, Please hurry. I'm gonna
get the web site up as soon as I get one more design. Voting will end on the
last day of June. If you know you want a shirt no matter what then send your
shirt and 3 bucks for priority mail. If you want me to get your shirt send 6
bucks, 3 for the shirt and 3 for the mail. If you have a color preference
you can tell me, but the only way to inshure your happiness is to send a
shirt. I'll do my best to get you what you want, but if your hard to please,
dont put me through the hassle. Please dont make this drag out longer than
it has to. My address is

Kevin (im getting worried) Mix
930 S. Blvd
Edmond, OK 73034

[EMAIL PROTECTED] email me if you have any questions or comments.
Thanks a bunch.

Oh and on the whole gay as negative term front, a friend of mine and I put
out a zine and for the record reviews we used gay and homosexual as a
positive term. It was good for a laugh and made people think about the way
they use words. Plus it probably was the first time a bunch of hard core and
punk records where refered to as the "easily the most homosexual album of
the year" and "one of this months gayest bands". Hurting people is not cool,
but I hear being an asshole is "in".