i was at last nights show
here's my attempt at a review:
i thought they were pretty darn great.  (of course, the last time i saw them
was 2 or 3 years ago and i don't remember the show all that well, so i dont
have much to compare last nights show to).  i dragged my brother there with
me, and though he's not much of a mouse fan, he thought they were pretty
rockin' too.  we didn't stay for the whole show though (bad mouse fans!),
but i'm going to the santa cruz show on wednesday so i figured it would be
okay to leave a bit early.  we were standing in the back most of the time,
and my brother was witness to the fact that every tall guy in the place
stands right in front of lil ol 5'3" me.  i did somehow manage to get a
clear view of isaac though, so that was pretty cool.  i was happy that they
opened with trailer trash, i figured the show could only get better from
then on, and i think it did.  right as we were leaving isaac was babbling
about some 15 minute drum solo, which im kind of sorry i had to miss.  if i
hadn't have had to drive back to san jose to be at work this morning, i
would have stayed for the whole show.
i have a vague idea of what the setlist was.  they opened with trailer
trash, truckers atlas, broker was in there somewhere, polar opposites,
custom concern, doin' the cockroach, neverending math equation, there were a
couple of new songs, but since i havent heard the new album yet i didnt know
what they were.  that's about all i can remember.
wow, some review, eh?

-w-