what? you mean everyone on the list doesnt use kid rock quotes in everyday
conversation? everyone on the list isnt sitting at home wearing their Stone Cold Steve
Austin shirts, dreaming about how else they can pimp out their '87 traaans ams?
everyone
isnt munching down pork rinds and dear jerky that their cousin made his goddamn self?
well star, i think the fact that you know the quote means you prolly got from the same
 place i did, i jacked the Spin with the modest mouse interview and it had areview of
kid rocks latests gift to steriod boys and that was the quote they gave me.

dusty
"given props to all my homies in cell block 6.... or something like that"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

   In a message dated 6/12/00 5:16:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

   > dusty
   >  "its stinks in here cause im the shit"

   dusty - a kid rock quote?  why, dusty, why?

   save us all-
   star