You are
> only responsible for how they affect you personally.
> If you are offended and disgusted by them, you are
> certainly entitled to voice that opinion and explain
> why you feel that way, if you so desire.  However,
> telling someone that they are "passively homophobic"
> is preposterous and condescending.

precisely.  i wrote steve h. (i believe?) an email a few days ago about how
i view and how i'd hope most people would view the term "gay."
i just checked in my dictionary and the most commonly used word for the
meaning of gay is "joyous."  this can go two ways.
the "homosexual" way: you're such a happy male that you have a feminine
appeal about you.
the "stupid" way: you're so happy that you come off like a retard.
i've always thought of the term "gay" as the stupid way and i'd hope the
rest of you would use it in the same manner.  therefore, any of you who are
calling me a passive homophobic for using a word that can be used in two
different ways ANYWAY are, technically, wrong ;)

> I call my friends "my niggas," does that make me
> "passively racist?"  What color am I?

i dunno, but i like you no matter what ;)

bye bye,