I have been sooo busy, and i just got to my mail box
for the first time in days.. so yeah i am behind by
about 31 modest mouse digest emails.. bear with me:

In the last year i have heard strange things come out
of Krock... the get up kids had a week of fame at
Krock too... i wouldn't expect modest mouse to last.
Although they did sell out in NY (i didn't get to see
them) i'm not too sure about how many of these people
you would have seen at the show you could say
regularly listen to Krock.

                             .jacqueline.

<<Today a friend came up to me and said "i finally
heard modest mouse."  i
asked where and she said on k-rock.  now for anyone
not in the ny/nj area,
this is a radio station which plays primarily korn,
limp bizkit, and
metal-esque bands i guess.  She said she heard it on
sunday morning at 10 and
that it was tiny cities made of ash.  Now i am NOT
about to get into how
modest mouse sold out because i DO NOT think they did
because isaac has said
many times that all he wanted to do was make a better
album and that is a
very respectable thing, especially towards the fans.
It just bugged me that
they were being played on a radio station that does
not play anything else
remotely similar to modest mouse.  I just think epic
may be aiming a little
too high on the release of this album.  In terms of
"indie" standards, they
are a large band and make more than enough money and
do very well for
themselves.  But i don't know...feedback me please!..bagel.>>

=====
.i do not feel at all like i fall.