I saw another must see this last weekend in Seattle: Titan A.E. is a
fuckin cool movie. going to see shaft soon.

oh yeah, saw the mouse this weekend on Friday - another rawkin show.
that was my first time to the showbox and it was a very cool venue,
however the only thing it lacked was decent ventilation.
i kind of agree about the comment on the mouse being tired, all except
for Jeramiah that is. Issac did have several burts of energy which made
up for anything lacking.
That was the coolest version of Broke that I've heard yet, they had the
whole crowd singing "uh, ooh, uh, oooh, uh, oh, uh, oh no."
just wish I would have heard something new. had a really fun time
though.

john