In a message dated 6/19/00 2:38:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
<< Does anyone when weezer opened for no doubt?  i will never understand such
 things! >>

yeah. as big a Weezer fan as I am, I skipped that show. I couldn't pay to see
Weezer play such a short set opening for that sorry excuse for a band.
Although now, seeing as how inactive weezer has been, I wish I'd seen that
show. The GUK are way better than No Doubt, but still...

Mouse related news: Ok, so today was my day off, so I finally had time to
listen to the new album a couple times. I love it. I full out fucking love
it. It rocks. end of story.
.mer.