Russ, you don't understand...this is actually the fictional character
Barry, from the popular book/movie "High Fidelity" by Nick Hornby/starring
John Cousack.

Fictional characters are allowed to say and do things like this, I mean,
how else could Keanu Reeves do the splits in a pseudo-kung fu movie?

Why are they allowed, because they are fictional characters.

Always real,

Rob

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com