-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 12:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MMouse]: Re: Bill's records

Yikes! Bill's records.  My buddy Jay who went to see Modest
Mouse with me in Dallas took me there one time.  He had a whole
box of Nirvana records, untouched.. sealed.  But I couldn't bring
myself to take it to him and have him look me over and give me a
price just so I could go and put it back up again.  I didn't buy a
single thing. That bastard.

Good record store though.
----