Swingers is open from 6am-4am I don't know about the 2 hour gap but sometimes
you will see a waiter taking a nap outside on one of the table near the alley.
Canters is cool too although I haven't been there since high school (6 years
ago) when 2 of my friends got horny and started having sex in the womens
bathroom @ 10 am and all these old ,mostly Jewish women started freaking out.
LA Luz de Jesus and Plastica are on the same street so check those out
(stores) On Sunset. They show "low brow art" and it's like a book store and
vintage stuff selling store (Jesus) Plastica is a fucking cool ass shop where
they sell pure plastic objects that are wearable and useable. Well I think
its fucking bad ass.
More Grub spots would be Jerry's Deli and and this cool spot which i can't
for the life of me remember the name but it's on Vermont in Silverlake
/Hollywood area and it's like 2 blocks north of  the X-large shop.  so yummy
it's like diner style but more contemporary (made no sense there ho-hum).
Like 5 blocks from Plastica.
twiddling my thumbs for like 1 hour and there's still no winner.
acinorev