> Something else I don't understand about the kids today:
> Why all this negativity about twin billings like
> Weezer and the Get Up Kids?

because the Get Up kids are really boring, and Weezer are not,
having just rokked my sox off last night at Spaceland [was
anyone else on this list there?]. just because bands are of the
same genre or one has been influenced by the other does not make
them equally as good.

> From: Robert Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: trembling blue stars
> anyone know anything about the trembling blue stars?
ex memebers of the Field Mice, i think...