In a message dated 6/23/00 1:20:35 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< because the Get Up kids are really boring >>

well that is quite a narrow minded thing to say...if you have ever heard the
Get Up Kids you would know that they have all kinds of songs and are in many
ways very entertaining.  Actually, they aren't all that different than Weezer
when it comes down to it.  I still wouldn't put them in the same category,
but I dont think such a comment was called for...  Maybe its just me, but
that kinda pissed me off.

thanks
*j*

boulder co
...forgive me for running off to find the one thing I had to do....