At 03:39 PM 6/26/00 -0500, Russ Sweetser wrote:

>they arent right at all. baby cum angles cant be what he says.

      I've always heard it as either "biblical angels" or "baby-calm
angels."  It can't be baby cum, I agree.

      There is also a glaring error in the liner notes for "Paper Thin
Walls" for the "everyone's a voyeurist / they're watching..." line.  I
don't remember what the liner notes say, but it's very wrong.  Something
like "Everyone's a voyeur is they're watching..."

      If Epic gives me a few boxes of andes mints I'll fix it all up for them.

      - Matt