Hello all, I wanted to share this experience with you. I went to the
EMP(Experience Music Project) opening on Sunday in Seattle. I saw the
concerts that day. On of my favorite all time bands was there. Built To
Spill. Almost every Modest Mouse fan I know loves BTS. Anyway, when we were
at the show BTS played a few covers. Neil Young's "Cortez the killer" and
Ozzy's "Mr.Crawler" but here's the weirdest one of all. BTS played a cover
of Macy Gray's "I try" That song that's on VH1 and MTV like every two
minutes. Doug(BTS front man) said they were playing it for a close friend.
Their rendition was wonderful. Everything those guys touch turns to gold in
my opinion. It was just funny watching Doug say "I try to walk away but I
stumble" HAHAHA I was just like, WTF??? HAHAHA

Neil Johnston

Contact me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]