That's an understatement. Candide isn't 'pretty jive,' it's all
around ass-kicking alpha-jive (whatever the hell that means).

Another monster of literature is Louis-Ferdinand Celine's Death
on the Installment Plan (his follow-up to Journey to the End of
the Night). Any kids here should get their parents' permission
before reading!

Poisoned by many a book,
Justin