thanks for the info, Leigh!!

what's the general consensus on bringing in water?  kate?  i'm with you.
civil disobedience may be in order.  and what about food?  you mention
getting food at albertsons's, Leigh.  is that kosher to bring into the
venue?

let's try this albertsons' thing maybe.  who has a cell phone that's going?
come on! admit it!

-morgan