1) Sam Prekop was A LOT better at The 'Nic than when I saw him open for Pavement last
fall. Maybe in the case of the Pavement show it was hometown (chicago) jitters...
2) Built to Spill and not just one Halo Benders song, but TWO. Yay!
3) Beck knew to dress down.
4) Yo la Tengo, huddled in a group in one tiny corner of the stage. And then they
started dancing...
5) Indie kids are SO DAMN CUTE!!! I wanna make my boyfriend start listening to indie
rock, cus by these standards, he's JUST NOT CUTE ENOUGH!

And the Lowlights...
1) How tacky are the Blue Man Group? And what the hell were they doing there?
2) No Dark Center of the universe from Mousey-mouse
3) Why did the Delta 72 let the girls leave? They were on the Top Five List of My
Favorite Live Bands in 1997, and now they suck more than thier albums. Darn.
4)Modest Mouse played with Creeper Lagoon's drum set, and my friend thought that that
meant there had been a change in schedule, so he went for a nap after At the Drive In.
Boo to confusing yr fans.
5)Indie kids are SO CUTE, andthat makes me jealoous.

Karina