Dear Matt,

I enjoy mud-dipped branches soaked in Mountain Dew.

Love, Ashod.

<<<hey, did i miss it or did absolutely no one mention the swirlies?

how could that be?  with all the listing of bands and namedropping fav'rite
sounds.....surely someone also enjoys the swirlies.....

me thinks/hopes  its the silent majority who chose to go listless and not
read off their list of faves like they were reading the latest catalog from
parasol...

well, anyway, i just got the yes girls...its like the swirlies first record
in forever...its not the best, but its pretty great all the same...

thanks for being there,
mattnyce>>>