To order the LP's straight from the label, go here:

http://www.cstrecords.com/html/mailorder.html

To order the CD's straight from the label, go here:

http://www.brainwashed.com/kranky/ordering.html

There is a full-length entitled "F# A#(infinity
symbol)," and an EP entitled "Slow Riot For New Zero
Kanada."  I would recommend starting with the
full-length just because.  Also note that the
sequencing is different for the LP's and CD's, and the
packaging for the LP's looks so wonderful, you'd be
hardpressed not to buy it in both formats (I gave in
and did that).

There are also a number of GYBE-related side projects
featuring members of the band, including Do Make Say
Think and A Silver Mt. Zion.  Enjoy!

paging Dr. Rock,
*phiL*