I regurgitate a basic economic principle: "The value of a good is
subjective." We base our lives on different perceptions of good and bad and
how those filter onto and affect our resulting utility.

I'm sure most everyone on this list gets "fucked up", or at least wants
to... so I see no relation in them "getting" or not getting Ween. I
personally haven't heard anything by Ween except what I saw on that movie
with David Spade, which I thought was largely stupid (the random Ween
segment)... since they could've gotten They Might Be Giants and stole the
show.... who knows?

And then personally, I enjoy people who make music for music, an art for an
art... and a dollar or 2 on the side to survive toward their own utility...
but I'm trying to say I don't care about the bases any band carries-- yet I
hold no argument there since what it is that floats your boat, does.

just a thought in succeeding to sound stupid,

Jacob