Speaking of Minor Celebrity Sightings, here are mine for this week:

1) Fred Savage, yelling at a plain looking girl, at a staged reading starring Ben
Savage
2)Teck out of Real World Hawaii, in Starbucks
3) Brittney Spears' back up dancers, getting thier hair done as a group (and not
tipping the shampoo girl) at the salon I work at.

I find it comical that no one who lives in LA ever has actual encounters with real
celebritys, only minor ones. Like, my sister saw Bruce Willis driving today, but its
The Chick From Species who lives on our street...

Karina

In a message dated Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:09:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,