a couple things that i think involve the cock rockin:

**michael jackson... we all saw that dood grabbin his balls like they were on
sale for 75%... he also likes to rawk the hairless (aka fresh) cock.
**dildos and lesbians or dildos and no lesbians... dildos are faux cock
rock... but they be rocking the faux cock like there ain't no tomorrow.
**playing the air guitar on your penis... that's madd cock rock... extra
points for chord changes or playing air bass instead.
**nature made stone phalluses... if you don't know what i am talking about,
i'll shove that shit in you and then you might get a piece
**tom of finland... nothing like big gay dicks on hairy men to rock my non
existant cock
**me having sex with yer dad.... i'll be rockin his cock into next week

on a different note... i may be digging my own grave by saying that i have
seen both the rolling stones and jimmy page and robert plant in concert... i
was in high school, so my youth might explain my stupidity... granted they
are bands that are beyond their prime, they were both interesting shows... at
the page/plant one i had an old lady constantly grinding her snatch on the
back of my head... nothing could have been less erotic.  and i disagree with
saying that they are cock rock, because i think that there are better
examples of bands that would have spawned cockrock... but that's just my
opinion... and i think the whole arguement is pretty rediculous... but, what
do i know... i did attend a showing of the largest cock possible... anyway
kiddies, throw the stone if you like... kissie kissie.

love and mac machines,

leigh