> this was posted before within the last 3 days, but I
> will let that slide for three reasons:

Oh, it was?  Sincerely, I didn't realize that
because...

> if you can't say something smart, you post 6 million
> messages a day.

...exactly.  I have an ant farm of MM digests
collecting in my mailbox, the mass of which are
threatening to block out the sun.  I'm not
complaining, just defending the repeat URL.

My bad, yo.

> RARELY redundant

You lost me on that one.

> We all could learn miles from Philip Smoker.

You should learn directions from me first.

*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=*
        ˇACHTUNG!

 Go buy Styles of Beyond,
 "Fold 2000."  This disc