yeah, i didnt mean all modest mouse kids, but seamingly
everytime a favor is done on this list, people get bitchy or in
some cases completely fuck you over. I forget what the screen
name was but i had set up a trade with someone from the list a
burn of the Japanese Ep for a Promise Ring show, the promise
ring show never showed up in my mail box. I would have given
her the burn for free if she asked, but nope, shed rather fuck
me over. I know most of us are the good kids but ive been
eating up the bad apples it seems.

dusty with the green apple quiksteps