>Fucking Christ, kids, the boy made stickers with his own cash, paid postage
>himself, and sent them first come, first serve.  I'd hate to see some of you
>in a soup line.  Jesus!  Get a picture, go to Kinko's.
>
>Highly recommend Atombombpocketknife, if you can find it.  They're getting
>pretty heavy rotation on 3wk.com (the best internet radio station EVER).
>
>Seeing Juno Saturday night... anyone know how they are live?
>
>Stace

Juno is frickin' great live.  Sometimes Arlie whines a bit on stage (more
drama than I like), but if you like their cd you'll love the show.  They
haven't played much lately-probably trying to write some new stuff.  I
guess that Travis left and they have a new bass player.  I really want to
go but this singer/songwriter, Joseph Arthur, is playing at, of-course, the
same time.  And since he is from Ohio (via NYC) he hasn't been around much.
Check him out:
http:www.josepharthur.com
http://www.lanset.com/kthalken/