To the guy talking about the Biz show and all.. I would go and watch biz
markee eat pies or wash clothes or whatever, he's like the Frank Zappa of
Rap except he makes the music with his mouth and not his guitar but his
mouth doesn't want to kill your momma.

The thing with Hip-Hops shows seems too be little bang for the buck.. the
last few big shows around here like Pharcyde and Kool Keith.. they show up
and do like 30 mins of songs and leave and it costs like $20-$25 for the
show at a club no less... maybe it's just Austin.. this town is whiter than
white and maybe they show up and see all these stupid white kids and say we
got the money so let's get the hell out of here.

Of course, I know white males make up probably 80% of hip hop's audience
now, but I'm not kidding, Austin is really whitey-centric.  You throw a
stone over your shoulder, you're going to knock out some white kid with
baggy pants and an Adidas visor.

I did want to see Fife, but I'm not that down with weekday shows that are
$20+.

Ha, for all who couldn't see Fife, here are some lyrics. I hope you feel
better.

Get on the board lay down the track and I'll do ten laps
Pass the pen, pass the pad, and I'll kick nuff RAPS
Just come inside your jam and witness who is boss
and it won't be Tony Danza nor Diana Ross