yeah, fight the power. I've got a program here at work called
CuetMX (from the makers of CuteFTP) that allows people to share
pretty much any type of file. Combined with the T1 line, I was able
to download and watch "Scary Movie" yesterday. It was suprisingly
funny. Anyways, I don't think Napster will be gone for very long, if
at all.