In a message dated 07/27/2000 11:52:45 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< how so?  if you aren't in favor of any of the candidates should you vote
for
 someone just for the sake of feeling obligated to vote???  now thats sad...
 -- Tour de Force, Defacto, Ayuchuco! --
 chris >>

Bravo!  Never, never, NEVER vote lesser of two evils.  Vote ONLY for someone
you truly believe in.  Gore has enraged me so much with his opinion on Elian
and his out-hawk opinion vs. Bush on nukes and NMD weapons, when people tell
me my vote for Nader might help get Bush elected, I answer, "Like I fucking
care."

Loring Wirbel
Monument, Colo.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]