> on the political tip...
> i find it funny that people can crucify bush for doing coke 30 years ago,

> but dismiss the fact that clinton received blow jobs from an intern in
the
> oval office a couple of years ago.
> oh well, it's all about who ever looks good anyway.

it's a little different.  personally i'd rather have my president receiving
blowjobs than doing coke and bleeding through his nose, but that's just me!
 honestly, clinton should've admitted it and finally when he had no other
alternative he did....but bush wouldn't even do that.  instead he'd have
daddy dearest get his ass out of trouble.
- amy