I like to see some vulnerability in my public figures.
Something about Jennifer Lopez not being able to
resist her criminal (and criminally untalented)
boyfriend makes me like her a bit more. George Michael
gets arrested for masturbating in a Beverly Hills
bathroom, and I laugh all the way to Tower where I buy
his greatest hits. When famous people are scandalized
and criticized for silly mistakes that normal people
make, I just can't get enough of them. So: "W" was A
College Coke Fiend, and I STILL don't like him? Well
its because he's also seriously creepy. He's like his
father's marionette. George Sr. is the puppettmaster.
He pulls the strings. Gore is a robot, and Bush is a
puppet. This election is "Toy Story 3" and that's why
I'm not voting.

=====
Karina M. Longworth, Esq.
(312) 310-0217
2131 North Kedzie
Chicago, IL 60647

"Too smart to be a pop star, not smart enough not to be."