>What does everyone think of the new 764-Hero >record?  I don't think I've
>heard one comment about it.  I'm going to buy >it along with the new Dandy
>Warhols that was just released today.

>-Patrick

The new 764 is pretty decent, but not really remarkable. There are a few songs that
stick out (good) like um..3 and maybe 8, but other than that, i enjoy it much more as
background music. It's not as good as "salt sinks.." or "get here...". I like 764 such
better before they added James on bass.

Seattle people--So the mouse will finally play the fucking Key Arena. Does anyone else
see this  as a sad thing?

Prez- Anyone who doesn't vote for Nader needs look in to things a little bit more. Why?

Bush is bought and paid for.
Gore is bought and paid for.
Nader wants to shove red hot pokers up corporate Amerika's ass.
Just to see Nader rip those fucks to shreds in the debates would be beautiful.
A vote for Nader is NOT a vote for shrub. There have been many posts about this
already, i won't go into it.

Amy-thought you were down.
---
-dave

"and more housing developments go up/named after the things they replace/so welcome to
willow brook/ and welcome to shady space" -MM

GO GREEN-VOTE FOR NADER