In a message dated 8/2/00 5:02:35 PM !!!First Boot!!!, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< what's the problem with feminism? is it the new f
 word? >>
feminism should be the f word...there is no need for a movement promoting one
sex when at this point in time the sexes are equal...im my experience
feminism is great for angry lesbians because they dont need men...until of
course they want to go the sperm bank so they can have a kid but hey
whatever...so if we are going to have a pride movement it should be a mammal
movement...not just a female one and not just a human one...also
unfortunately minorites still need to gain equality so they can have a
movement as well but to feminists i say find a new cause
*gary*