Sorry guys, I know someone already posted this, but I deleted it - what is
the most Notheastern state that Modest Mouse will be playing in? I'd be
coming down from Nova Scotia, so Maine would be ideal - I saw Ween near
Portland and it was like a 9 hour drive. If not Maine, what would be the
closest, Boston? Thanks.

Oh yeah - the big arguments. Feminists give feminism a bad name. Like most
other doctrines, the sensible participants never get heard and the
reputation is built on the actions of the idiot loudmouths.

As for kids, if you want to have one go ahead. Just don't do it because it's
what you THINK you're supposed to do as a normal citizen, or because your
mom wants grandchildren. Also, once they're born don't bother compaining
about the "terrible world" you have to raise your kids in.