> some day i would like to have children amy, but if i knew that it would
turn
> out like you amy, i think i'd spend some time poking myself with a coat
> hanger.  i think you have to be just about the biggest idiot that i have
ever
> encountered.  i really hope that you grow up at some point in time,
because
> if you don't, the world is going to have yet another close minded person,

> whose only job is to produce carbon dioxide so that plants can live...
> although the planet is over populated, everyone has the right to have a
> child.  the reason most responsible, caring, loving, contributing members
of
> society want to make babies is because it is an extension of love.  i
want to
> have a child because it is something that me and my husband can create
and
> love and nurtue.  it will be a piece of both of us that we can watch grow

> into itself.  i want to share what i have learned with another person, a
> person that is half of me and half of the person that i have decided to
share
> forever with.  i like boys, i like dick, i'm heterosexual... however you
want
> to say it.  the bottom line is this... i don't care if you want a face
full
> of snatch or an assfull of dick, the reasons for wanting to have a child
are
> the same for most everyone.  i don't think that gay men are thinking "i
want
> a kid so it can catch me fucking his other daddy"... or that a lesbian is

> stoked to have a kid because it's another person to play with her tits...

> everyone has the right to have children.  maybe we should watch out when
> black people have kids, because they might teach our pristine, lovely
pure
> white children how to be in gangs and slang.  we should castrate the
heathens
> because i don't want anything different in this world.  i think it's
fabulous
> that gay people want children, because they can teach their children
> tolerance, who can teach their children tolerance and so on (and if we're

> lucky, maybe they might pick up a few techniques from their gay daddies
on
> the way)... amy, if you breed, i hope that you don't teach your children
the
> filth that you spew.  you may seem to want women to be equal, but gays
are
> just half humans?  i think that one thing that i have learned is that
people
> are equal no matter where they are from... so here is my conclusion...
>
> fuck gore, fuck nader... write in amy for president maybe we'll be lucky
and
> [...]

first, i have nothing against gay people.  second, i have nothing against
gay people.  third, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE.  i just a) don't get
why gay people would wanna have kids and b) don't think it would be healthy
for a baby to try and understand at a young age.  i don't think gay people
are bad, i like gay people, I'VE MET MANY GAY PEOPLE IN MY DAY.  i just
don't think it'd be healthy for a child to try and understand at such a
young age.  other kids aren't going to respond well to it, and you can
think i'm the most close fucking minded person in the world but it's like
naming your child melvin and setting little ol' melvin into a jr. high.
it's not gonna be pretty until everyone grows up and learns that some
people choose to do this.  the world is overpopulated as fuck right now,
and i think adoption is great, but i really don't see how that can be
healthy for a young child.
it's nothing against minorities, and i think you have a lot of nerve for
putting it in that context...but that seems to be something you do best.
all of you can ignore me, but i think i have a damn good point.
- amy