Hmmm....ok I will also not bash on amy because there is no point in adding on
to what she says, I'm just gonna add my quick, and i guess relevant
perspective on this whole thing.  I myself am what you could call gay.  It's
not by choice, I've had this preference since as long as I can remember, and
to me it is perfectly normal.  I will agree that to some people it may seem a
bit odd to have two parents of the same sex.  I think that regardless of who
the parents are, as long as they have love for their children, it is a fully
functional and respectable family.  There are many, many, heterosexual-parente
d families whom are more dysfunctional and unhealthy than many of us could
imagine.  I think that in some cases (and i am not stereotyping, just making
a generalization), gay-parented families usually have lots of  love because
it is not as easy for the parents to have children, and they must want to
have a family very badly.  I am not saying that straight parents do not have
as much love for their children as gay parents do, I am simply saying that in
most cases gay parents have to go through many stresses to get children,
whereas the majority of straight couples can simply conceive.  Of course this
is not true for everyone.  It all comes down to the hope that any parent of
any child loves them and treats them as best they can, and this is not at all
connected with sexual preference, a trait that i feel is very obscure.

And thank you leigh, you're a very intelligent person.

.bagel.